My RED Account
- Click on the “Launch RED Calc Pro blue-background button at the right of My RED Account.
- Go to the top menu on any page of the www.redcalc.com website. To the far right you will see the item “Login”. Click the “Login” menu item and then enter your Username or Email Address and Password. When you enter the information you used when you purchased RED Calc Pro, you will be transported to the My RED Account page dashboard. Note that when you login, the “Login” item on the main menu at the top of any webpage changes to “My Account”. From the My RED Account page dashboard, you can launch the RED Calc Pro web application (this takes you to the RED Cloud where the RED Calc Pro application data resides). You can also log out from the My RED Account page dashboard, change your password, cancel your account, and perform a number of other account functions.
- If you have lost or forgotten your password, you will not be able to navigate to the My Account page and then to the RED Calc Pro web application. This problem is handled from the initial login form, the one used to get to the My Account page. On the initial login form, enter your Username or Email Address. Then click on “Lost your password?” near the bottom of the form. You will be guided through the process of creating a new password for access to the My Account page and RED Calc Pro web application.
- From the My RED Account page dashboard, go to “Account details”. From here you will be able to change your password and email address. Your username cannot be changed.
- Please edit your contact information by going to “Address” in the main menu of the My RED Account page dashboard. You will see an “Edit” link for changing your information.
- Yes, you may switch from a monthly to a yearly subscription. This is a good idea because a yearly subscription costs approximately 20 percent less than the monthly plan over the span of one year. In order to switch your subscription period from a month to a year, go to the My Account page on the RED website and then to “Subscriptions”. Click on the red Change Subscription Length button and follow the instructions. Please see the screenshot below.
- You can enter your new credit card information on the My RED Account page dashboard by going to “Payment methods”. Click on “Payment methods” and then click on the red button “ADD PAYMENT METHOD”. Enter your new credit card data and click on the larger red button “ADD PAYMENT METHOD” to save your credit card information. This will ensure that your subscription to RED Calc Pro is renewed seamlessly.
- Log in to the RED website at the right end of the main top menu. You’re My RED Account dashboard will then appear. Click on “Subscribe” and then click the red CANCEL button (see screenshot below). You will receive a confirmation email or your cancelation.