RED Support Desk
If you were not able to find the answer to your question with the RED self-help methods, please check the troubleshooting and known issues sections below. If you still require help, submit a question to the RED Support Desk with the form below. A member of the RED support team will get back to you by email as soon as possible. Thank you.
Troubleshooting RED Calc Pro Web App
Before you contact us, please try each of the simple fixes below. If none solve your issue, contact us.
- Do you have an internet connection? If not, you can work offline with the RED Calc Pro app, but some features will not function until you again have an internet connection.
- Does your internet browser work with the RED Calc Pro app? Not all of the cutting edge features of the RED app are supported by all browsers. Check Supported Browsers and Devices for a current list of compatible browsers and devices and use the real-time Test for Browser Compatibility widget.
- Check our Known Issues page for information.
- Try refreshing the browser window. This is done with most browsers by clicking .
- Try “Restart” in the main RED Calc Pro app menu, indicated by in the top red banner. This menu icon is always visible.
- Try closing all browser tabs/windows you are using for RED Calc Pro. Then re-launch RED Calc Pro in a new tab/window.
- Try Logging out and then logging back into the app.
- Contact RED by filling in the Support Ticket Form below.